- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 March 2013 10:49
- Published on Monday, 09 July 2012 11:08
Part Libraries for QCAD 3
Installation: Download and extract (for example inside the libraries folder of your QCAD installation). If QCAD does not show the libraries after the next start, add the new library path in the application preferences under Edit - Application Preferences - Widgets - Library Browser - Library Sources.
- Architecture [~600]
Doors, Windows, Electrical installation symbols, Plants, People, ...
- Electronics [~500]
ICs, Capacitors, Diodes, ...
- GIS [~10]
- Hydraulics [~100]
- Mechanics [~4500]
Various screws, bearings, tapers, washers, DIN and non-DIN
- Misc [~50]
Model rail, bicycle parts, ...
- Processing [~200]
- thenounproject.com [~1300]
Icons from The Noun Project
Installation: Extract in installation folder of QCAD. The ZIP archives contain the same directory structure as the QCAD installation, starting with the 'scripts' directory.
Info / Measuring Tools
- InfoPosition Outputs the clicked coordinates to the command line history. Added to menu Info - Position.
- InfoPositionRel Outputs the clicked coordinates as relative coordinates to the command line history. Added to menu Info - Relative Position.
- Purge Purges all unused layers and block definitions. Added to menu Modify - Purge.
- ExFixHatchScale Fixes the hatches with pattern "ISO03W100" imported from QCAD 2 drawings. Added to menu Examples - Modify - Fix Hatch Scale.
- ExFixBlockNames Fixes all block names starting with a '*'. Blocks starting with '*' cannot be saved in QCAD 3.0 (except *Model_Space and *Paper_Space). Such blocks are often present in imported drawings. Added to menu Examples - Blocks - Fix Block Names.
Command Line Tools
- BoundingBox Prints the minimum extents, maximum extents and size of the given drawing file. Available as command line tool (boundingbox, boundingbox.bat).