Hello from Dallas, Texas

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

slyde

Hello from Dallas, Texas

Post by slyde » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi everyone.

I started programming computers in '83, but I'm new to CAD. I tried several CAD programs before settling on QCAD. Has a good feel to it, and the hotkeys rock! You'll see my name a lot in the forum. Not because I want the notoriety but because I'm dumb as a box of hair when it comes to using some of the many tools QCAD avails :D I could go on and on about this, but my coffee's ready now. Catch all of you in the forum.

Slyde
Look! It's a bird. No! It's a plane! NO! It's QCAD hotkeys...faster than a possum falling out of a tree!!

QCAD Pro 3.19.2.0 [64-bit]

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Hello from Dallas, Texas

Post by Husky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello Slyde,

thank you for introducing yourself.

I learned for fun in TX (in the '90) how to ride and work with a Ranch horse. Belief me - QCAD is much less complicated to learn. :D :D :D

See you around .... :wink:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

slyde

Post by slyde » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:50 am

Nice to meet you, Husky. Funny you shld mention horses: my grandmother had me on hers before i cld walk! I knew what a horse was before I knew my own name :D That said, I look forward to learning the ins and outs of QCAD from all of you.

Well, the cows ain't gonna milk themselves! Gotta go :D
Look! It's a bird. No! It's a plane! NO! It's QCAD hotkeys...faster than a possum falling out of a tree!!

QCAD Pro 3.19.2.0 [64-bit]

lphilpot

Post by lphilpot » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Last time I rode a horse (which is VERY rarely) was at the Prude Guest Ranch in Fort Davis, Texas. Hmm... There's gotta be a way to relate that to CAD. But I'm not drawing a horse in QCAD! :lol: Wait, Husky once posted a sawHORSE drawing! :D
Len
QCAD Pro

Return to “Introduce Yourself”