Hello from Minnesota USA

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Uhly-MN
Newbie Member

Hello from Minnesota USA

Post by Uhly-MN » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:20 am

I have been using QCAD Professional for a year now and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I have been doing mechanical drafting for over 35 years and for the last 20 years I have been a drafting supervisor. I don't get to create cad drawings that much anymore and I flat out miss the designing and drafting aspect of the job. I was using AutoCAD LT for a while and the yearly subscription was hurting my wallet and I couldn't justify paying that yearly cost to be an occasional user. I started searching for an alternative to AutoCAD and my searches always came back to QCAD. I'm incredibly happy that I decided to commit to QCAD. This is one powerful cad program that is extremely competitive to the big cad programs out there. I'm looking forward to being part of this forum as I continue my journey as a QCAD user. Regards, Mike

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Minnesota USA

Post by andrew » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Hello and welcome to the QCAD forum. Thank you for your kind feedback!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”