A user from Chiclayo in Peru

Post to this forum to introduce yourself to this forum if you are new here. You might want to include some information about the work you are doing or planning to do with QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

SerPat

A user from Chiclayo in Peru

Post by SerPat » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello All,

I am not a drawing professional. I tried last year (late 2018) and used until now the free version of QCad. Since this worked very well and there is no possibility of making a donation, I bought the QCAD / CAM version at the beginning of this year. I tried to use it, but once used to the free version, I pushed it back. Now I would like to use it and update it (version 3.23). I will try to continue with this version and try to overcome the difficulties encountered with the help of this forum.

Hoping that my difficulties will be forgotten soon.

Greetings to readers and QCad team.

SerPat

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: A user from Chiclayo in Peru

Post by Husky » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello SerPat - welcome to the QCAD Forum,

Thanks you for introducing yourself to the QCAD community. This forum has already a lot of answers to your potential questions and we are here to help you if you can't find what you are looking for. Please feel free to ask and we will try to help.
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”