[solved] New computer install

Post your question about installing or upgrading QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Post one question per topic.

JSHUK

[solved] New computer install

Post by JSHUK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:06 am

I am running QCAD Pro (purchased) on my old computer and want to install it on my new one. One used to be able to log in to the web site and go to the purchase history page and just download the program for the new computer. That doesn't seem possible, now. How can I get the program installed, please. And, no, I didn't keep a copy of the installation file, like I now know I should have done!

Regards,
John

andrew
Site Admin

Re: New computer install

Post by andrew » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 am

Accessing your Downloads

An e-mail was sent to you directly after purchase with a link to your download area where you can download the full version of the software and the e-book if applicable. The e-mail also states until when the link stays valid.
No key or activation of any kind is required. This link can also be used to download the software / e-book again and to download updates until one year after your purchase.

If you cannot find this e-mail, please look also in your Spam or Bulk mail folder.

The e-mail subject is "Order / Commande / Bestellung" + your order number. Please keep in mind that you might have used a different e-mail account when placing your order.

You can request your download link again through our website at:
https://qcad.org/recover-lost-download-link

Do not download the free QCAD packages from our public web site as these are trial versions that cannot be turned into full versions.

For more details, please refer to:
https://qcad.org/accessing-downloads-updates

JSHUK

Re: New computer install

Post by JSHUK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:32 am

Thanks, Andrew. I'll give that a go.
John

Return to “QCAD Installation and Upgrades”