Page Tags Missing

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

ardnek
Registered Member

Page Tags Missing

Post by ardnek » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the page tags when I pdf a drawing since downloading the new version of QCAD. I can go to drawing preferences and apply page tags and it will pdf correctly but when I apply page tags in application preferences it doesn't work. So I can manage but it's a pain to have to apply it in every drawing. Thanks for your help.
QCAD 3.23
Windows 7 64 bit

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Page Tags Missing

Post by Husky » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi,

Application Preferences is for new drawings. Drawing Preferences for active drawings.

What is your default start template when you begin a new drawing? The default QCAD drawing or a customized template?
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Page Tags Missing

Post by Husky » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 am

Husky wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 pm
What is your default start template when you begin a new drawing? The default QCAD drawing or a customized template?
Never mind - I'm able to reproduce it without that info. Regarding to this issue - what was the last working QCAD version?

Howsoever - I recommend to file a bug report below:
https://www.qcad.org/bugtracker

That's the best way to address an issue. :wink:
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”