Issue with registering on the bug tracker

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

52buickman
Newbie Member

Issue with registering on the bug tracker

Post by 52buickman » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:22 pm

I tried to register on the developer bug tracker and have a problem registering.
I requested an account on the register dialog. The confirmation email went to my spam folder. I saw that an hour later and followed the link for confirmation. Flyspray responded with "Confirmation code is incorrect". I tried logging in with the account I registered and got "That user does not exist on this Flyspray installation.". I went to register again and on "Send Code", I got "That username is already taken. You will need to choose another one."

I must only halfway exist;-)

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Issue with registering on the bug tracker

Post by andrew » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:32 pm

What is the user name you've chosen? I cannot find a user under "52buickman" or your e-mail address.

52buickman
Newbie Member

Re: Issue with registering on the bug tracker

Post by 52buickman » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:13 pm

There must be some incompatibility on Linux (Fedora 30) running Firefox 68. I got the error message: "Confirmation code is incorrect!" on trying to register on Linux/Firefox. Doesn't make sense to me since Firefox is HTML5 compliant unlike some other browsers.

I was able to register and reply to the confirmation email correctly with no issue on MacOS 10.11.6/Chrome 75.0.377.142.

Thanks for following up.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”