Can't activate my account on a second computer

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

paolo.orange
Registered Member

Can't activate my account on a second computer

Post by paolo.orange » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Good evening. I guess this is quite simple to fix, but can't really find a way to have QCad working on my new laptop. It's just fine on my old Mac, but apparently QCad on my AirBook can't recognize me as a licensed customer.
Any help? Thanks
Paolo

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Can't activate my account on a second computer

Post by andrew » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Accessing your Downloads

An e-mail was sent to you directly after purchase with a link to your download area where you can download the full version of the software and the e-book if applicable. The e-mail also states until when the link stays valid.

This link can also be used to download the software / e-book again and to download updates until one year after your purchase.

If you cannot find this e-mail, please look also in your Spam or Bulk mail folder.

The e-mail subject is "Order / Commande / Bestellung" + your order number. Please keep in mind that you might have used a different e-mail account when placing your order.

If you have lost your download link, you can request it again through our website at:
https://qcad.org/recover-lost-download-link

Do not download the free QCAD packages from our public web site as these are trial versions.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”