[solved] Prints Too Many Copies

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

tx28

[solved] Prints Too Many Copies

Post by tx28 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 am

Hello,

I am using Pro version 3.19. on windows 7.

When I try to print one copy, I get 10 copies. I have tried this on three printers and I get 10 copies on each.

If I immediately move to another program such as sketchup and print, I get one copy of the sketchup document selected.

So it appears that there is some setting in. QCAD that I do not understand.

Where should I look?

Gary Granai

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Prints Too Many Copies

Post by andrew » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:26 am

You should be able to set the number of copies in the QCAD print dialog:
Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 09.19.14.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 09.19.14.png (74.9 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
If this is not the cause, there might be another printer configuration (possibly under advanced printer settings) that forces the 10 copies.

We haven't had any similar reports so far and cannot reproduce this here. If you cannot solve your problem, please include your drawing file (which stores the printer settings) and a screenshot of your various printer settings.

As an immediate workaround, you might want to export to PDF instead (File > PDF Export) and print that using a PDF viewer.

tx28

Re: Prints Too Many Copies

Post by tx28 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:09 pm

The problem was totally mine. I must have had some setting incorrect. We started over and have been able to print properly. Thank you for the patience.

Please mark as solved.

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”