Scroll wheel for panning/zooming

If you are having problems with QCAD, post here. Please report bugs through our Bug Tracker instead.

Always attach your original DXF or DWG file and mentions your QCAD version and the platform you are on.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

Panchdara
Premier Member

Scroll wheel for panning/zooming

Post by Panchdara » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:17 am

I really never used the scroll wheel to pan, simply because everytime I pressed the scroll button the image would zoom in, before scrolling. HOWEVER, in my idle moments I have discovered that there might be 2 scroll wheel button switches. One on the back and one on the front. When I press the scroll wheel down (centrally) the QCAD image zooms in rather quickly... and I also discovered that if I press the scroll wheel on the leading edge (forward - button side) that the image does not zoom, but pans as expected. Also, sometimes the cursor does not change to a hand, but remains a pointer but the pan function behaves.

Just an idle moment to impart an idle observation. :)

Best

edit: hope this in acceptable thread
Windows 10

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Scroll wheel for panning/zooming

Post by Husky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:37 pm

.... and the Mouse Scroll wheel combined with the Shift or Ctrl Key will give you horizontal or vertical fun 8)
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

Return to “QCAD Troubleshooting and Problems”