Title Block and frames not printing (solved)

Use this forum to ask questions about how to do things in QCAD.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

rluke

Title Block and frames not printing (solved)

Post by rluke » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:22 am

Windows 10 home
QCad professional Trial Version

I am trying to print my first test drawing. I'm in PaperSpace with an A size page with one viewport. Borders, title block etc. are also on the page. These were from the template that Husky provided. All of the geometry in the viewport print perfect. But the title block and borders don't print. When I export the page to a pdf file the title block and borders are shown but kind of faded. I'm hoping that this is because I'm still on the trial and not something that I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks
Rich
Last edited by rluke on Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Husky
Moderator/Drawing Help/Testing

Re: Title Block and frames not printing

Post by Husky » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:32 am

rluke wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:22 am
I'm hoping that this is because I'm still on the trial and not something that I am doing wrong. Any ideas?
I'm sorry I have to break the fact to you but that isn't because you are using the Trial. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rluke wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:22 am
But the title block and borders don't print. When I export the page to a pdf file the title block and borders are shown but kind of faded.
I assume both blocks are on the same layer. Check the color of that layer - is it black? Next possibility could be the line weight - is it 0?
Work smart, not hard: QCad Pro
Win10/64, QcadPro, QcadCam version: Current.
If a thread is considered as "solved" please change the title of the first post to "[solved] Title..."

rluke

Re: Title Block and frames not printing (solved)

Post by rluke » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:07 am

Husky
Thanks for the fast reply. The line weight was very thin and the color was light grey. Made the line wider and changed the color to black.
Problem Solved :D

Rich

(note: I'll have another question about the title block attributes but will start a new topic)

Return to “QCAD 'How Do I' Questions”