Corporate License and Custom Menus

Do you have a question you want to ask an existing QCAD user about QCAD and what you can do with it? Do you want to know if a particular feature exists? This is the place to ask.

Moderator: andrew

Forum rules

Always indicate your operating system and QCAD version.

Attach drawing files and screenshots.

Post one question per topic.

JDSauer
Registered Member

Corporate License and Custom Menus

Post by JDSauer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm

I have two quick questions.

1. Is it possible to get a Corporate wide license? For example 1 serial number for 300 seats that can be installed regardless of location.

2. Would RibbonSoft be willing to do custom menus and symbols for my company or recommend a company to do such work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Corporate License and Custom Menus

Post by andrew » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 am

JDSauer wrote:1. Is it possible to get a Corporate wide license? For example 1 serial number for 300 seats that can be installed regardless of location.
Yes, no problem. Please purchase 15 regular site licenses for up to 20 users each. We will state on the receipt that the 300 licenses may be installed and used anywhere in this case.
JDSauer wrote: 2. Would RibbonSoft be willing to do custom menus and symbols for my company or recommend a company to do such work?
That depends on your specifications and time table. We are currently working with all resources on QCAD 3 (scheduled for beginning of 2011). With its complete scripting interface, QCAD 3 will be an interesting step forward for customers who require any kind of customization or additional tools. If the customization you require can be postponed to after the QCAD 3 release, we are certainly interested in working with you.

Note that all QCAD 2 licenses that are purchased till the release of QCAD 3 are eligible for a free update once QCAD 3 is released.

Return to “Pre-sales Questions”