- Last Updated on Monday, 10 March 2014 08:22
- Published on Saturday, 31 March 2012 09:10
Existing customers who have purchased QCAD less than a year ago can access their personal download site anytime to download the current stable version of QCAD. Purchased e-books can also be accessed through the personal download site.
These step by step instructions guide you through the process of accessing your personal download site:
- Visit our Online Shop at https://www.ribbonsoft.com/shop/my-account.php
- Log in with your e-mail address and the password you have chosen when opening your account or click on the link "Forgot your password?" if you don't remember your password.
- Click "History and details of my orders":
- Click the PDF icon beside the appropriate order to download your invoice as PDF file.
- Click the appropriate order number to view order details:
- Click on the appropriate product to display your personal download site:
- Your personal download site is shown and you can download the latest version of QCAD Professional for your operating system. If you have purchased any e-books, they can also be downloaded from this site.
- If the download site does not seem to show the latest version of QCAD, please reload the page using the reload function of your web browser.
- All packages you download from your personal download site are fully functional and don't require a key, license file, registration or activation of any sort.
- Your personal download site stays open for one year but may be extended under some circumstances.
Notes for Windows Users
If you are using Windows, please make sure to uninstall any old installed version(s) of QCAD before you install a new version. Do not attempt to install a new version into the same directory of an existing installation.
Notes for Linux Users
If your browser displays the file you are trying to download, please right-click the download button and choose "Save As".
Notes for Mac OS X Users
When you are trying to open the installed application for the first time, it might show a warning about the application being from an "Unidentified Developer". The first time you start QCAD, please right-click the application icon and choose "Open". Then click "Open" again in the dialog that pops up. For more information about this Mac OS X behavior, please refer to the Apple web site.